Out of Province and International Accidents

Personal Injury Lawyers for Out-of-Province & International Accidents serving Toronto

When you travel, you do everything you can to stay safe and avoid illness and injury. But sometimes you can’t avoid getting hurt, and it can be overwhelming to try to figure out whether you are entitled to compensation for your injuries, and how to proceed with a claim against any at-fault party.

Full-Service Assistance and Professional Advice for Clients Injured in an Out-of-Province or International Accident

David Derfel and the personal injury lawyers at Derfel Injury Law have over a decade of experience dealing with the insurance industry and personal injury claims and have successfully represented clients who have sustained injuries while travelling. We have the experience and skills to help you recover any and all compensation you are entitled to for any injuries or losses you’ve sustained while away from your home province.

Should you require assistance with portions of your claim pertaining to the events that happened abroad, we will refer you to exceptional, experienced lawyers we trust in the United States and other jurisdictions.

Derfel Injury Law can also assist you with other travel-related claims such as cruise ship accidents, aviation accidents, and out of province and international accidents.

Don’t hesitate to contact Derfel Injury Law for a Consultation and Advice after an Out-of-Province or International Accident

If you’ve been injured in an out-of-province or international incident such as a car accident, slip and fall, assault, or boating accident, contact the team at Derfel Injury Law and we will quickly advise you as to whether you have a claim for damages. Call us at 416.847.3580 to schedule a consultation at our Toronto office or contact us online.